Candle Workshop @ The Empress
Experience the magic of candle making at The Empress! During this workshop you will learn the basics of candle making and get hands on experience creating your very own 6oz candle. Choose from 12 different fragrances to create a unique blend all your own and top your candle with your choice of crystals and herbs provided.
Here’s what to expect:
- Overview of the candle-making process
- 1.5 hours of instruction by an experienced Chandler (Michelle)
- Custom fragrance design
- 6 oz candle
- made with 100% soy wax, a natural cotton wick, and phthalate free fragrance oils.
- You also receive a 10% discount to use on our website!
Date & Time:
- Sunday, December 17, from 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- The class starts at the scheduled time and will last about 1.5 hours. Please arrive on time or early as we will begin the class promptly. We have a 15-minute cut-off window, as the candles take approximately one hour to cure.
- THE EMPRESS
- 451 S Castell Ave, New Braunfels, TX 78130
- All guests will be required to sign our Public Workshop policies and Release of Liability. A preview of this document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14jL3M7HHzFkQl8sJHE-T4eSmP4zAha0xmKdLh3i_brM/edit?usp=sharing
- We want you to have an enjoyable experience and safety is our top priority. Because we will be handling hot wax and fragrance oil, guests must be 14 years of age or older to participate. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a guardian present to sign their waiver.
- Tickets for this event are non-refundable but are eligible for store credit.